View Full Version : 2000 daemon army of khorne

23-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Well I have finaly brushed the dust of my scary bloody theme army BLOOD for the BLOOD GOD!
fisrt please no suggestions on other of the three power as it is a KHORNE army and thats the way i likes it.

Krom The Blood Drinker(bloodthirster)
dark Insanity
imortal fury
armour of khorne

Skull Taker
Kronos Blood reaper(herald of khorne)
bsbw icon of chaos glory
armour of khorne

18 Bloodletters w fullcommand
10 Bloodletters w fullcommand
10 Bloodletters w fullcommand

8 Flesh Hounds

3 blood Crushers

The basic plan is to crush all in cc, as for magic mr is nice but 3 fast wizard crushing units is better, shooting is a slight prob but you have to clench teeth for one turn and then hounds and bt should slaughter any pesky missle troops/warmachines. the 18 bloodletters w skulltaker and bsb march up with the two ten bloodletters as flank protecters and mop up. any advice is welcomed I have played a few games with a simmilar list and have found the dark insantity pays off!(I roll well for 2d6 attacks!) and reroll misses should clean frontn or side ranks or every time!

17-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Seems like a strong list! Blood for the Bloodgod indeed! :D

The best advice I can give you is to drop a bloodcrusher and make two squads of 5 or 6 Flesh Hounds!

That'll make you primary assault much better and give your bloodletters enough time to catch up and finish the job!

25-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Im Agreeing with Killer, very strong list, as killer suggested, drop one Bloodcrusher for 2 units of 5 Blood hounds, and also i recommend getting a second Hearld, for the the Combat prowness that the Khorne Hearlds provide.

25-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Indeed! Another Herald will stand you in much better sted than a bloodcrusher! So if you can manage to score the pts it would be a good option!

But you should play a few games with the list first to see how it goes!