PDA

View Full Version : 2000 daemon army of khorne

Gorak
23-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Well I have finaly brushed the dust of my scary bloody theme army BLOOD for the BLOOD GOD!
fisrt please no suggestions on other of the three power as it is a KHORNE army and thats the way i likes it.

Lords

Krom The Blood Drinker(bloodthirster)
dark Insanity
imortal fury
armour of khorne

heros

Skull Taker
Kronos Blood reaper(herald of khorne)
bsbw icon of chaos glory
armour of khorne

Core
18 Bloodletters w fullcommand
10 Bloodletters w fullcommand
10 Bloodletters w fullcommand

Special
8 Flesh Hounds

Rare
3 blood Crushers

The basic plan is to crush all in cc, as for magic mr is nice but 3 fast wizard crushing units is better, shooting is a slight prob but you have to clench teeth for one turn and then hounds and bt should slaughter any pesky missle troops/warmachines. the 18 bloodletters w skulltaker and bsb march up with the two ten bloodletters as flank protecters and mop up. any advice is welcomed I have played a few games with a simmilar list and have found the dark insantity pays off!(I roll well for 2d6 attacks!) and reroll misses should clean frontn or side ranks or every time!

Killer
17-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Seems like a strong list! Blood for the Bloodgod indeed! :D

The best advice I can give you is to drop a bloodcrusher and make two squads of 5 or 6 Flesh Hounds!

That'll make you primary assault much better and give your bloodletters enough time to catch up and finish the job!

Snoza
25-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Im Agreeing with Killer, very strong list, as killer suggested, drop one Bloodcrusher for 2 units of 5 Blood hounds, and also i recommend getting a second Hearld, for the the Combat prowness that the Khorne Hearlds provide.

Snoza

Killer
25-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Indeed! Another Herald will stand you in much better sted than a bloodcrusher! So if you can manage to score the pts it would be a good option!

But you should play a few games with the list first to see how it goes!