PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2k!

Hurtinator
21-02-2009, 06:20 AM
Hey guys, I've played my Warriors of chaos army this month about 15 times and have finally found one that suits my playstyle and has some nice punch to it!

Sorcerer 190
-lvl 2
-Mark of Nurgle
-Black Tongue

Sorcerer 180
-lvl 2
-Mark of Nurgle
-infernal puppet
-bitting blade

Sorcerer 285
-lvl 2
-Mark of Nurgle
-Chariot
-power Familiar
-conjoined homunculus

Exalted Hero 200
-Mark of Tzeentch
-Battle Standard Bearer
-Collar of Khorne
-Blasphemous Amulet
-shield

Warriors of Chaos(15) 340
-Mark of Nurgle
-Halberds
-shields
-full command
-festering shroud

Warriors of Chaos(15) 340
-Mark of Nurgle
-extra hand weapons
-shields
-full command
-warbanner

Marauders(20) 150
-mark of khorne
-great weapons
-full command

Chaos Spawn x 2

Hellcannon

2000/2000 points

what do ya think? it's done well so far!

Snoza
21-02-2009, 08:20 AM
personally drop the Spawn, and a few others, as Chaos Knights are really really good. and you will need a unit at least.
if there is anything about Chaos that you need help just ask

Snoza

Killer
21-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Yes, the knights are awesome!

Personally I NEVER leave home without a dispell scroll or 2...

I would push the maruader squad up to 25 and give 'em the mark of Nurgle. I found in my games that marauders with the mark of Khorne work better in MSU (12 models: 6 wide, 2ranks)- try it and see if it works for you too...

And finally, yes, there are enough people on this forum that loves to discuss anything Chaosy - so just ask! \m/

Hurtinator
21-02-2009, 08:49 PM
I will try running 2 units of 12 marauders as flanking units instead of the solid block, however I won't be dropping the spawn, they are by far THE best flank protecting units in our army, knights are a possiblity however this is a foot slogger army, the hellcannon provides the fire support along with the 3 sorcerers, if anything I'd like to change the bsb to carry the doom totem or the banner of the gods.

really good idea bout the marauders though, I HAD two dispell scrolls in the list to start, but after playing a few games, against armies like dwarves or tomb kings, it really seemed a waste of 50 points.

Killer
22-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Trust me - the scrolls are NEVER a waste. Yes one or two game you won't need them as much, but this 7th ed magic is really strong and you don't wanna be caught without one!

Both banners are really useful, if you can find the pts to squeeze them in...

The Hellcannon got nerfed badly in the FAQ that came out a few days ago - it cannot move AND Shoot anymore! :( Making it alot less useful as it were!...