PDA

View Full Version : The Kin Crusher Warband (5000pts Chaos).

Inquisitor Hanson
01-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Hello fellow generals and sorcerous peers i have agonized over my choices for a 5000pt Chaos army and have settled on the following choices for now-
Lord
Chaos Lord with Armour of Morrslieb, Chaos runeshield, Chaos armour, Favour of the Gods, Mark of Nurgle, Necrotic phylactery, and Shield, He rides a Manticore 540pts.

Chaos Lord with Bronze armour of Zhrakk, Chaos runesword, Collar of Khorne, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield, he rides a Chaos dragon 675pts.

Sorcerer Lord (Level 4 Wizard) with Blood of Tzeentch, Chaos armour, Hand weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, Staff of sorcery, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 375pts.

Heroes
Festus the Leech-lord (Level 2 Wizard) armed with Pestilent potions 185pts.

Sorcerer (Level 2 Wizard) with Book of secrets, Chaos armour, Conjoined homunculus, Hand weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 205pts.

Exalted Hero with Chaos armour, Glaive of Putrefaction, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield, Stream of corruption, Talisman of protection, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 205pts.

Core
20 Chaos Marauders with Great weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh
130pts.

20 Chaos Marauders with Flails, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh
130pts.

24 (25) Chaos Warriors (they are led/joined by Festus) with Chaos armour, Hand weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Banner of rage, and Champion, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 479pts.

15 Chaos Warriors with Additional hand weapons, Chaos armour, and Hand weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Rapturous standard, and Champion 320pts.

5 Marauder Horsemen with Hand weapons, Light armour, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 115pts.

Special
Chaos Chariot with Barded Chaos steeds, Scythes, Chaos Warrior crew with Halberds 120pts.

Chaos Chariot with Barded Chaos steeds, Scythes, Chaos Warrior crew with Halberds 120pts.

15 Chosen with Chaos armour and Great weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Festering shroud, and Chosen Champion with Blasphemous amulet, they also have the Mark of Nurgle.
430pts.

10 Chaos Knights with Barded chaos steeds, Chaos armour, Ensorcelled weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Blasted standard, and Knight Champion, they also have the Mark of Tzeentch 510pts.

Rare
Hell cannon with Chaos Dwarf crew armed with Hand weapons and Heavy armour 205pts.

Chaos Warshrine with Hand weapons 130pts.

I know this is quite alot to digest but if you can please point out any alternative/better ideas/tactics as to how my army could be improved i would greatly appreciate it. As to the list itself my Exalted hero with the Glaive of Putrefaction is for teaming up with the Lord on the Manticore for double teaming threatening monsters or characters. My Sorcerors on Discs are to keep my interests mobile and the rest are made to kick backsides (or try to) like my unit of Chaos Warriors led by Festus which are all Frenzied with Poison attacks, regardless let me know your thoughts-Inq Hanson.

Snoza
02-02-2009, 08:20 AM
it looks, nice, Inq-hans, but i believe if your General, has a runeshield, he cant also have a shield.
also a BSB would be very handy, and having 2 units of Knights would be better then one unit of 10, just for Victory points an what not :) but thats just what i would do, also i really like how you have flying wizards. :) also with the warshrine try to give it the mark of tzeentch, so then it has 4+ AS, and a 3+ Ward, makes it harder to kill.

other then those, i think it looks really nice.

hope that helps

Snoza

Killer
02-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Well, phew! I've never created such a huge army, but here goes a few pointers...

First- Your 1st Chaos Lord cannot have the Armour of Morslieb and the chaos Runeshield, as they are both magical armour.

I can remember how many Heroes you may have in a 5000pt game, but just remember that the Dragon counts as a Hero choice, so just remember to check that...

I would play smaller squads of the Warriors and Knights- Play the warriors 12-15 and the Knights 5-6. Rather play many
smaller squads than few big squads! This helps alot- It makes your army more versatile and manueverable, and vs shooty
armies they have more targets to choose from and they can't kill as many in a round. Remember, the warriors and knights
are two of THE TOUGHEST choices in WHFB!!! So playing a huge squad doesn't benefit you as much!
So take that huge squad with Festus in and the squad of 10 Knights, and split them both into 2 squads.

Always try to upgrade your warriors with shields, even if they're not going to fight with it, 'cuase it helps tremendously against shooting and spells! 3+ AS is quite better than 4+, even if it does not sound like it!

then lastly I'm not sure that the warshrine will help you as much in such a huge game- Firsly, you have so many units that giving a gift to one of them won't be so effective!
Secondly, it gives the "eye of the gods"-rule to all units champions- You have no characters in units to protect, so that is actually a drawback, cuase your champions can challenge anyway, but you don't want them to HAVE TO challenge always!
I would rather put in another hellcannon- I think it will be much more useful, especially in such a huge game!
But if you are set on playing the Shrine, try to give it the mark of tzeentch- it gives it much more staying power!

So, there you have it- my 2 cents, so I hope it helps! Any comments or questions, just shoot me a PM or visitors message!

Happy hunting! :D

Inquisitor Hanson
02-02-2009, 04:51 PM
BLAST AND DAMNATION there are some obvious mistakes i have made in making this list which you both have been kind/helpful enough to point out, its true Snoz my lord cant have a shield and runeshield simultaneously thats more down to a typo error than any intentionality but is it true that i cant have the Armour of Morrslieb and a Chaos runeshield at the same time?? i need to know because this is the first warhammer army that i have ever put together and when your getting into a game for the first time such mistakes are inevitable but i do need to know. I also didnt know that a Dragon counts as a Lords choice (or was it hero: if it is hero choice im well within my limits) i probably should have read the small print rather than eagerly and naively plowing in. I took big units because of rank bonus and i rather liked the idea of a huge squad led by festus with frenzy, poison attacks, and regeneration but in retrospect i do need to rethink this strategy and the size of my units. The reason why my list seems the way it does is because i designed it so it starts with 2000pts and then adds on additional units for each additional 1000pts which has probably handicaped me to some extent, if you could let me know if i can have armour of morrsleib and chaos runeshield for the same lord that would be a helpful start to ironing out the errors. As i said to Snoza once before wouldnt it be nice if the allmighty chaos gods were to get up off the cosmically bloated backsides and do some fighting for themselves for once, lol, get back to me.

Killer
02-02-2009, 05:21 PM
I like doing the fighting- that no prob! I just wish they'd give us some better equipment AND FOR PETE"S SAKE, SOME DECENT GIFTS!

Anyway, yeah it's true about the magical armour and magical shield. The reason is that (as you might have noticed), the magic items are devided into groups- Weapons, Armour, Talismans, Arcane, Standards etc...

You may only take one item of each catagory- Armour and shields both count as armour so... Yeah.

It sucks, I know, but at least gifts are an exception to the rule...

Killer
02-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah, the Dragon counts as a Hero...

Inquisitor Hanson
02-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Cheers Killa you tha man bro, thanks for the clarification i will have to take this army list back to the drawing board and give my Chaos Lord a dam good telling off for trying to sneak in two pieces of magical armour into the battle, hopefully he wont try and split my head open when i tell him what a cheating git he really is. Ha its the last time he tries to accuse me off taking my hobby far to seriously, lol, thanks again Killer. Its irritating when you have to go over everything when you thought you had a solid and legal army list but its better its pointed out before your trying to convert and paint the appropriate wargear, thanks again people.

Inquisitor Hanson
02-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Oh and is it even worth it having the armour of morrsleib because it only gives you a 4+ wardsave against non magical which is hardly going to help me against heroes armed with magical weapons and the like (which i why i sought to combine it with the runeshield)? also my guys on a manticore which means he probably isnt going to get picked off by war machines but hey im no expert when it comes to actually playing games, what do ya think?

Inquisitor Hanson
02-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Ha once again i am replying to my own posts like a sucker but i dont care because i know the Dark Gods are watching so here goes my revised army list taking into consideration everything that has been pointed out to me thus far-
The Kin Crusher warband-
Lord
Chaos Lord with Biting blade, Chaos runeshield, Chaos armour, Favour of the Gods, Mark of Nurgle, Necrotic phylactery, He rides a Manticore 500pts.

Chaos Lord with Bronze armour of Zhrakk, Chaos runesword, Collar of Khorne, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield, he rides a Chaos dragon 675pts.

Sorcerer Lord (Level 4 Wizard) with Blood of Tzeentch, Chaos armour, Hand weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, Staff of sorcery, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 375pts.

Heroes
Festus the Leech-lord (level 2 Wizard) armed with Pestilent potions 185pts.

Sorcerer (Level 2 Wizard) with Book of secrets, Chaos armour, Conjoined homunculus, Hand weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 205pts.

Exalted Hero with Chaos armour, Glaive of Putrefaction, Mark of Tzeentch, Shield, Stream of corruption, Talisman of protection, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 205pts.

Core
20 Chaos Marauders with Great weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 130pts.

20 Chaos Marauders with Flails, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 130pts.

20 Chaos Marauders with Flails, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 130pts.

14 (15) Chaos Warriors (they are led/joined by Festus) with Chaos armour, Hand weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Banner of rage, and Champion, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 319pts.

15 Chaos Warriors armed with Chaos armour, Hand weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Rapturous standard, and Champion, they also have the Mark of Khorne 320pts.

5 Marauder Horsemen with Hand weapons, Light armour, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 115pts.

Special

10 Chaos Knights (i can always split this unit in half if i need 2) with Barded chaos steeds, Chaos armour, Ensorcelled weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Blasted standard, and Knight Champion, they also have the Mark of Tzeentch 510pts.

15 Chosen with Chaos armour and Great weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Festering shroud, and Chosen Champion with Blasphemous amulet, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 430pts.

Rare
Hell cannon with Chaos Dwarf crew armed with Hand weapons and Heavy armour 205pts.

So thats that, if there are any other ideas that can further improve this list or tactical flaws as you see it please feel free to antagonize me further (lol) by pointing them out, i need the benefit of your experience and need to know if this list is sound, get back to me fellow servants of the dark gods this weedy acolyte need insight and the benefit of your experiences-Inq Hanson (yes i know you know who it is i just like to personalize things).

Killer
03-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Ok, this looks much better! Now we're down to normal issues one learnes from many wins and loses behind you...

Here are a few things from a battle scared veteran to a newb- These arn't mistakes neccesarily, but more tried and tested strategies...

Rather give the "favour" to the other Lord on the Dragon- he's a better killer (ha, no pun intended... well, maybe a little ;) ) and then you have enough pts to give him the sword of might! - Same armour reduction, but easier wounding!

I would switch the marks and the armour and mounts of the 2 Lords aswell! You'll see why later. I know it's getting
confusing, but stay with me...

I would drop Festus... A lot of people don't like playing vs special Characters (they feel that they are unbalanced), but not
just that reason- a exhalted Hero battle standard bearer would benefit and compliment your army so much more!
Yeah I know the 5+ regen and all that other stuff is cute and mean, but then your opponent will go after each battle *assume a very nasal and childish voice* "yeah, but you wouldn't have won if it wasn't for your special characters!". And it's so much more satisfying if you beat them with characters you made yourself!

Ok, the Knights- I know it's scary having such a small unit of elites, but trust me with the Mark of Nurgle they'll be fine!
They are great shock troops and that extra one CR you get from the rank will anyway be negated after a knight dies from
a cannon shot! If you want that CR give them a warbanner (but its not neccesary).
Another thing- you cant split up units after deployment! The only models that may join and leave units are characters! So
it's better to plan you units and deployment ahead!...

Ah, Chosen! Another unit that was the topic of hot debate!... Are they worth their pts cost? The final verdict was NO! No
they are not worth their pts cost!
Shocker? Not really- yes they have 1 more WS and get a free roll on the EOTG table, but Whopeeeee! There is almost no difference between WS5 and WS6! Yes read that again...... There's a Huge difference between WS6 and 7, but not WS5 and 6! REP if you can tell me why! Homework time!

I would drop a unit of Maruaders for more units of Horsemen! The are very handy in baiting and march blocking etc!

And if you have pts open I would suggest to raise your marauder squads to 25 and if you have enough pts give your warriors halberd and shields... those halberds are very handy!

I'm pretty impartial about the chariots, but I do feel that they are not as handy as when there's a hero in them. They are only unit strenght 4 without a hero (but still a little bit scary)! Oh, and they cannot march! So without a hero, I would say that another squad of 5 Knights or 12 warriors would do the trick!

So there you go. Hope I havn't antagonized you too much!

(p.s. There are good thing about the list aswell! Don't feel its all wrong! These are just a few finer pointers...)

Inquisitor Hanson
03-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Hmm thats quite alot to mull over and take in but i feel that you have raised some good points. I definately want go over just a few things aswell, i know the deal with Chosen they are probably not worth there points for +1 additional Weapon Skill, for a Chosen with a Great weapon it costs 20pts each but..and heres the thing they can have a magical item and a magical banner as normal, if i have both the Festering shroud and the Blasphemous amulet that means that every model in base contact with both my Champion and Standard bearer at the begining of every friendly magic phase have to pass a Toughness test or take 1 wound (twice), i thought that given there Great weapons and these endowments they should be carving through and magically smiting enemies like theres no tomorrow, but i have to admit that while it looks great on paper this tactic hasent been succesfully battle tested by myself so let me know what you think about this tactic. Also i really hate the animosity people have against special characters, i dont know why the get so annoyed and defensive when they play an army that uses special characters on top of custom characters, if someones going to whinge about getting carved up by a character as measly as Festus then there probably deeply immature, its legal to use them and its not like im using Archaon (dont worry killer im not directing this towards you, i wont shoot the messenger), special characters arent invincible they can be beaten, yes its probably annoying to have someone like Karl Franz or Teclis crash into and chop up your cherished units of whatever but it has to be expected and dealt with. Personally i really, really wanted to include the mighty Kholek Suneater in my army but i think he needs to be used in a Dragon Ogre themed Chaos army rather than an army like this, i would love to see an anti special character players face when they have the mighty Kholek crashing into there precious troops and crushing them like ants. Another thing i hate (and i have heard this a few times) is when some lame wad and arrogant players moan about Chaos Lords on Dragons about it being cleshay or someting equally lame, if there stupid enough to think im not going to take a dragon because they dont like it then they can get lost, im going to enjoy chopping them up. Anyways back to my Kin crushers, the thing is Killer is that i seem to have ran out of prefered alternatives in replacing certain units in this force because of the way i put the army list together, dont forget dude that it starts at 2000pts and adds on an extra 1000pts each section until it reaches 5000 (in the original word document). Its really difficult trying to play around with a 1000pt section of troop selections and be versatile about replacing certain units within that 1000pts (if you get me, probably not but i hope so). Its gonna be difficult trying to deductfrom one unit some i can add 5 marauders to each marauder unit, oh what the hell im probably just being tetchy, i will try and wrangle around the limitations i have set for myself and come up with something different, but the same goes for swapping my mark of Tzeentch for my knights and replacing it with a mark of Nurgle which costs more, i guess i could drop the banner! oh hell im sure i could work this out properly, thanks for your advice Killer and everybody else you have been exceedingly helpful in your respective suggestions.

Killer
03-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Try a few paragraphs next time...:D

Anyway, you make a few good arguments and I do agree with you! Especially the dragon-thing! I also took some flak for the dragon Lord, but eventually they learned to deal with it and now its not so bad anymore...

I also feel that some of the special characters are not so bad, but where do you draw the line? "If you can play Festus or Maurik, why can't I play Teclis or Archaon?" See I really don't mind what you play as long as its leagal, but I do try to avoid tiffs like that 'cause it drains all the fun out of the game! But I do always say- "if its in the book, play it!"

Do make you knights Nurgle, but see if you can keep the banner!

The Chosen-combo thing, I don't know... It could work. I just wouldn't give them Greatweapons though! Halberds work
much better (and they're cheaper, I think...). You'll see- S5 is adequate! Next round you'll probably strike first, but with
greatweapons you'll probably do the same amount (or maybe1 more) of wounds in the first round, but the next round you'll
lose a few guys before you can strike back! But for marauders Greatweapons live up to their name- they're great! Flails
are awesome too!

Remember- the weapon skill question's REP is still up for grabs, if you want it...

But anyway, my usual advice for army building is- built the army you WANT, then play test it and see want works and doesn't and then let it morph into something you like to play and that you're pround of!

So good luck and let us know how you fare with your list!

Happy hunting!

Inquisitor Hanson
03-02-2009, 12:27 PM
was just thinking about what i just said about special characters and think what i said is a misrepresentation of my true feelings, at the end of the day we all hopefully play our games so we can have a good time not just so we can win victory after guaranteed victory, we dont want to play against things that are going to decrease our enjoyment of our games, we all hopefully want to have fun and sometimes its fun to be on the recieving end of a nasty beating. Personally i think that having special characters in games increases the fun that there is to be had from playing, ok im not an expert on Warhammer, i have been a Warhammer 40k man for more years than i can remember but some of the best games of Warhammer 40k i have played have been those that included special characters and i believe the same stand for Warhammer fantasy. Special characters are the brainchildren of the Games Workshop staff and its great to include to include them in your games, if you see them as a no no or an unjoyable threat your probably the kind of player that just wants to win all the time over being a fun and sporting opponent. There is nothing wrong with the equalizer that special characters represent, if im playing my first game of Warhammer against an experienced player and im using Archaon the Everchosen its going to even the odds in my favour and perhaps give me a better chance of winning but it isnt the end of the world, it can be fun to be surprised by a sneaky and oppurtunistic newcomer, thats how you learn. Oh well hope i have cleared that up rather than come across as a callous and mean player who doesnt care about his opponents feelings after all meaness and what not isnt the Astro way.

Inquisitor Hanson
03-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi Killer didnt realize that you were online now, i will definately make my knights Nurgle and try and swap my weapon choices around. Its just that the Chosen models are Metal and they all come with Great Weapons, sometimes i hate it when Games Workshop dont give you what you need to represent every choice they put forward in the army books, yeah i know you can always convert and believe me i had to convert an entire unit of Marauders with Great weapons already which was such a flippin pain (and many other units over recent years). I might ditch the Chariots and replace them with Marauder riders, when i used to play warhammer years ago Chariot Scythes used to be really nasty, i havent properly checked out the new rules for them so didnt know they were Strength 4, and as for the question il have to reread your last post Killer, ok bro il get back in a mo.

Killer
03-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Indeed , I do agree with you! There have been numerous discussions on this topic and and the end of the day you have to
stay in the spirit of the game! And fluff wise too, if a few orks (or whatever for that matter) happen to stumble across the
way of Archeon the Everchosen, they would get crushed!

REP for Weapon Skill question....

But anyway, let me know how your army progresses...

Happy hunting! :)

Inquisitor Hanson
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
You know what killer my friend im never going to be able to answer that question, i dont have a rulebook to hand and my understanding of the rules is still shaky, i couldnt even say what Halberds and Flails do of the top of my head because im still stuck in 40k mode, and i havent bought the Warhammer rulebook and dont have any charts to hand, hell i cant even find my 40k rulebook right now amongst all the books, cds, and games scattered about my flat. I know you called it homework but i feel that i owe you this explanation sinse i said in my last post wait a moment, oh well i guess im just gonna have to continue to remain a lowly acolyte for now. Come with another question another time and i might be able to answer, hell you tell me what Zoats are il send you a cupcake in the mail Killer :)

Inquisitor Hanson
03-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Also tell me what Fimirs are and il put some edible glittery things on top of the icing :).

Killer
03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Fair enough. I'll go buy my own cupcake! :)

ok , let me tell you- if your dude and the one you want to attack's WS (weapon skill) are equal, you hit each other on a 4+.

If your WS is higher you hit him on a 3+ and he still hits you on a 4+, unless, and here it comes, your WS is more than double his, then he hits you on a 5+!

So, if you take into account that the most basic and common WS is 3, then you can see that vs WS 5 and 6 it makes no difference, but vs WS 7 he hits you on a 5+!

That's the big difference between WS6 and 7.... And that's also why the MoN is so awesome!

No worries, mate. You'll pick up these sorts of finer details very quickly and that will make your army building some quicker...

Inquisitor Hanson
03-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the pointer i had the gist of your explanation hovering about the back of my mind but wasnt sure how to put it, i knew it was something to do with relative to hit rools but no i didnt know that ws6-7 was the cut off point for so its completely fair that i dont get any REP. Fimir are just a very old playable race that used to be a big deal in Warhammer First edition and they used to feature in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (what a great game it was in the old version), they were also in Heroquest another old game set in the Warhammer world. Not that all that matters but in the new chaos book they mention the tongue of Aekold Hellbrass being an item called the Black tongue, heck i didnt even know that good old Aekold had been decapitated, heck i still got the model for him, i guess they have a way of incorporating past phases of the game and representing them in all the new fluff, sadly the fimirs arent amongst it all, they dont even get a honourary mention :( oh well il get over it thanks again Killer for all your encouragement and advice :)

Killer
03-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Cool, no prob dude!

BTW, you got your rep anyways! I know you would've looked it up if you could...

Marticus
03-02-2009, 01:58 PM
do i get rep too for knowing it lol

Killer
03-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Just a bit slow on the draw, dude!

Killer
03-02-2009, 02:05 PM
You would've, though...

Marticus
03-02-2009, 02:06 PM
bah lol curse my days off away from my work comp and the glroy of astro lol

Killer
03-02-2009, 02:14 PM
I must say you have been quick with your replies today!

You always are, but alas, you can't win 'em all, can you? :D

Inquisitor Hanson
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Awww cheers bro your the best, thankyou for the rep my friend and thanks again for all the pointers.

Inquisitor Hanson
04-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Am going to go down to Games Workshop today and buy my first unit of Chosen and possibly some Chaos warriors but thats besides the point, was just thinking about my army list and revising a few of the finer points and was thinking about this-instead of having a unit of 10 Chaos Knights with a Blasted Standard, full command group, and Mark of Tzeentch i was thinking about having 2 units of 5 Chaos Knights each unit with just a champion both units with either the Mark of Khorne or Nugle (there the same points), what do you think about such an alternative, would it better to have 2 units of 5 instead?

Inquisitor Hanson
04-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Also the 10 Knights unit costed 510pts, with 2 Knight units with the stuff listed above it costs 500pts, il use the loose 10 pts to give my unit of 5 Slaanesh Marauder Horsemen Throwing axes, just a thought.

Killer
05-02-2009, 08:42 AM
I'll will always say 2 units of 5 Knights are better than 1 units of 10!

It's just one of those things...

Empire, VC, and bretonian knights, yes, you play them in units of 10, but not Chaos!

I would say stick to the mark of Nurgle- it makes them harder to kill from a distance and tougher in combat!

I wouldn't bother with the champ- 20pts for an extra 1 attack is not all that glorious! Rather get a standard bearer and a musician- 'cause +1 on your close combat resolution and +1 on tie breakers and rallying for 30pts is much better!

Inquisitor Hanson
05-02-2009, 09:14 AM
I now have all the chosen models i need thanks to a visit to my nearest games workshop yesterday hooray, I definately agree though killer, ile swap the champs for musicians and standard bearers, gosh pal i wouldnt have been able to clarify this list without you, thankyou yet again for making my evil hordes even stronger through your advice, may the dark gods favour you.

Inquisitor Hanson
05-02-2009, 09:14 AM
...and elevate you to deamonhood.

Killer
05-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Well, thank you very much!

You flatter me... And may you never get turned into a spawn!...

Nway, play a few games and let us know how it went!

FOR THE DARK GODS!

Inquisitor Hanson
06-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Heres the whole thing incorporating every piece of advice given to me by my helpful peers, thanks guys you rock.
The Kin Crusher War-band
Lord
Chaos Lord with Biting blade, Chaos armour, Chaos runeshield, Favour of the Gods, Mark of Nurgle, Necrotic phylactery, He rides a Manticore 500pts.

Heroes
Festus the Leech-lord armed with Pestilent potions 185pts.

Core
20 Chaos Marauders with Great weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 130pts.

21 Chaos Marauders with Flails, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Marauder Chieftain, they also have the Mark of Slaanesh 135pts.

11 Chaos Warriors with Chaos armour, Hand weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer, and Champion, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 236pts.

Special

12 Chosen with Chaos armour and Great weapons, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Festering shroud, and Chosen Champion with Blasphemous amulet, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 370pts.

Rare

+1000pts

Heroes

Core

-1 Chaos Marauder with Flail -5pts.

+3 Chaos Warriors with Chaos armour, Hand weapons, and Shields, the Standard bearer now has the Banner of Rage, they already have the Mark of Nurgle +83pts.

Special

+3 Chosen with Chaos armour and Great weapons, they already have the Mark of Nurgle +60pts.

Rare

+1000pts

Lord
Sorcerer Lord (Level 4 Wizard) with Chaos armour, Hand weapon, Mark of Tzeentch, Power stone, Staff of sorcery, he rides a Disc of Tzeentch 365pts.

Core

Special
5 Chaos Knights with Barded chaos steeds, Chaos armour, Ensorcelled weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, and Standard bearer, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 260pts.

5 Chaos Knights with Barded chaos steeds, Chaos armour, Ensorcelled weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, and Standard bearer, they also have the Mark of Nurgle 260pts.

+1000pts

Lord

Core
15 Chaos Warriors armed with Chaos armour, Hand weapons, and Shields, Includes Musician, Standard bearer with Rapturous standard, and Champion, they also have the Mark of Khorne 320pts.

So thats that quake in fear enemies of the Dark Gods, the Kin Crushers are coming for ya to spill your blood and put your kin to the sword WOOOOOOOO

Killer
09-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Solid!

Nice! :D ;)

Snoza
11-02-2009, 09:05 PM
That is a very nice and hard hitting list you have there :D

Snoza

Inquisitor Hanson
12-02-2009, 05:55 AM
Awww cheers guys i know its been a while but i swear i wouldnt have been able to put it together without your advice. I am pleased that you have been helpful enough to give me all the feedback and encouragement that you have it has made my evil legions stronger. Have just finished putting together the 14 man Chaos Warrior squad, and have got all the Chosen that i need, i already have all the 60 Chaos Marauders that i require so its just down to getting together a few more things (quite alot actually), the Character on the discs of Tzeentch will probably be the biggest hassle, may the Dark Gods favour you bro's your both the best for helping me in this-Inq Hanson.

Inquisitor Hanson
12-02-2009, 07:48 AM
But you especially Killer :)

Marticus
12-02-2009, 10:37 AM
does look mighty solid dude. im not too up on chaos but i know would be a fearsome foe!

Inquisitor Hanson
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Go read your Ultuan thread Marti, i would love to play you sometime and pit my evil legions against your High Elves, perhaps it will be a possibility in the future?! Thanks aswel Marticus for what you previously posted on this thread, its cool when a thread generates responces so cheers for your contributions bro.

Snoza
15-02-2009, 11:35 AM
In