PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point Brettonia [First draft]

redbeardthefarmer
21-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Still comes to 1994 [revised]

Lords/Heroes:
Brettonian Lord: Grail Vow Lance Warhorse , Virtue of Knightly Temper, Enchanted Shield, The Ruby Goblet, Gauntlet of the Duel Total 265.
Paladin [BSB]: , Warhorse , Virtue of Discipline , Armour of Aguilf, Questing Vow, Great Weapon . Total 136.
Damsel of the Lady: Level 2 Wizard, Warhorse with Barding, Sacrament of the Lady, Potion of Sacre. Total 169

Lords/Heroes Total: 570.

Core Units:
8 Knights of the realm: Full command, Banner of Chalons . Total 226.
8 Knights of the realm: Full command. Total 216.
16 Peasant Bowmen:, Light Armour, Villein Total 117.

Core total: 581.

Special Units:
3 Pegasus Knights: , Full command. Total 195.
5 Questing Knights: Full command, Defense Banner Total 197.
1 Grail Reliquae: Total 118
5 Mounted Yeoman: Shields. Total 90
Special total: 600

Rare Units:
5 Grail Knights: full command, Conqueror's Tapestry. Total 245.
Rare total: 245

Army total: 1994.
Added some magic/dispel action and some fast cav. How does the second go look?

Starky
21-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I like the list it seems very rounded and so can and should be able to take on most enemies but just a quick remember that we cannot display exact points cost on here as games workshop do not like it, i have notified a mod to get it edited.

Starky

Arkaedin
21-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Thank you starky!

Yes, redbeard, posting indivdual points costs is absolutely illegal as it violates Games Workshop IP. Please read The Rules (http://www.astronomican.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1) before posting to ensure you don't, well, violate them! :p

As to your army list, I don't play fantasy and, to be quite honest, hate everything about it so sorry I can't help with the list! :o

Rabidnid
21-01-2009, 07:33 PM
What do you have for magic defense ?

It looks like a very hard hitting list, just heep in mind that a more mobile army will be able to control your movement.

I think you have some Fast Cav in your army somewhere, a couple of those would be good and maybe drop a knight for a damsel with dispels to improve your magic defence.

redbeardthefarmer
21-01-2009, 07:58 PM
I apologise for the point posting. Didn't realized that we couldn't post the exact numbers. I actually feel terrible about that. Thanks Rab for the advice. I will take a look and consider what I can do. Again, sorry about the points.

Redbeard

Rabidnid
24-01-2009, 01:34 AM
I apologise for the point posting. Didn't realized that we couldn't post the exact numbers. I actually feel terrible about that. Thanks Rab for the advice. I will take a look and consider what I can do. Again, sorry about the points.

Redbeard

You know now so don't worry about it.

I looked at the bret army book, your girls have lore of beasts and lore of life. Beasts has a couple nice spells but life is very situational. At 2,000 points I would look at 2 lvl 2 just to give you some protection and to hang scrolls and goodies like the staff of sorcery off them.

A unit of grail knights and a field treb would be good, as would a skirmishing unit of archers.

Other than that whatever you want to paint will be fine.

pln on a smaller version of about 1200 to get some pratice with the army and then scale up from there.