PDA

View Full Version : If you need help fior paint job

Titicincy
22-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi everybody,
I just moved in Cincinnati. I come from France and I don\'t know anybody who play here in Cincinnati. I would like to offer my services to help people to paint their figurine since that\'s what I\'m good at. Plus it\'s always fun to paint with few people. That\'s more motivating. I have plenty of paints, so if you need we can set up a kind of paint class and I will supply the paint but not the brushs.
Just answer me if you are fed up to look at your fig and think...if only I was able to paint at least a little bit.
I will transmit pictures of my work if you are intrested. Oh last thing, those class or session, call that like you whant, will be free, it\'s a hobby not a source of money for me.
Share the same passion? Just e-mail me.
Good luck with your paint job!
:P

Corvus
22-03-2006, 11:29 PM
I\'d love to do that, but you are so many miles away unfortunatly :(

Indra
23-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Karma boost for the love of the hobby though!

Titicincy
26-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Here is very few pictures of my work.
I still wait to help some people, if some people are interested. That would be my pleasure to help.
Will post soon more pictures...tyranides, Eldars and space marine...;)
http://photobucket.com/albums/i43/Titicincy/

Indra
27-03-2006, 02:31 AM
That is some seriously good paintwork mate. I\'m very very impressed!

Karma Boost again, but this time for AMAZING paint work!

Titicincy
27-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Some update to my bookpictures but pictures are very bad for few of them. It\'s tern and some angles are crappy. Sorry about that.
http://photobucket.com/albums/i43/Titicincy/ :pinch:

Minos
04-04-2006, 06:19 AM
Oh people like you make me Sick...Why i aughta I oughta...I oughta send you some minis is what i oughta do! Dang i wish i could paint worth a hoot. The one thing about the hobby i just cant get into. Ill paint like 2-5 guys and not touch them again for a few months. My vehicles and special guys i cant wait to paint but the basic guys just bore me to tears.

Killer paint jobs there dude!